This is a very tricky thing I find. Mainly it has to do with confidence in your voice, and belief in what youâ€™re writing, but I usually find myself asking if what Iâ€™m seeing is being translated. And of course, this all has to do with description. Read more…
Posts Tagged ‘description’
September 17th, 2009 No comments
The GMW Newsletter is Here!
- Learn From Other Writers by Copying Them
- How to Write Your Second Book
- How To Create A Productive State Of Mind
- What Can You Learn From Your Future Self?
- What Gets You Writing?
- How I’m Focussing my Writing Routine
- How I’ll Replace Distracting Thoughts With Writerly Ones
- 5 Tips For Motivated Editing
- There is no Such Thing as Talent
- The GMW Newsletter is Live!
- Book Reviews
- Experimental Writing
- Getting published
- Interactive Fiction
- Legal issues
- Longer Fiction
- Nuts and bolts of writing
- Short stories
- Techniques and tips
- Time Keeping
- Writers Diaries
- Writing About Yourself